|Need help planning your Cruise?|
Cruise Consultants are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For Immediate Assistance call
Delta Skymiles Cruises at
WIN FLIGHTS EACH MONTH FOR A YEAR
Enter the Sweepstakes Today for your Chance to Win
SkyMiles® Cruises powered by CruisesOnly is giving one lucky winner two domestic Delta Economy Class flight certificates every month for a year, plus a $3,000 credit toward any cruise booked through SkyMiles Cruises. In addition, you’ll receive Weekly Deal emails from SkyMiles Cruises notifying you of up-to-date promotions and exclusive offers. Even if you’re already a subscriber, you can still sign up below with SkyMiles Cruises through March 2015
When you sail with SkyMiles Cruises, you can rest assured that all meals, accommodations and world-class entertainment are included at an unbeatable price – and you can book with total confidence thanks to our 110% Best Price Guarantee.
One (1) Grand Prize:
Two (2) domestic Delta Economy Class flight certificates each month for one year, twenty-four (24) flight certificates total, valid anywhere Delta flies within the the 48 continental United States and Canada, plus one (1) $3,000 credit towards any cruise booked through SkyMiles Cruises
Five (5) First Prizes:
Four (4) domestic Delta Economy Class flight certificates valid anywhere Delta flies within the 48 continental United States and Canada
Take a friend, family member or loved one with you as you travel to exciting new destinations or revisit some of your favorite places.
Sign-up by March 31, 2015 to enter. Valid for U.S. residents only. No purchase necessary. Flight certificate rules apply, see official rules.
Winner will be selected and notified by December 31, 2015.
SkyMiles® Cruises "Win Flights Each Month for a Year" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- The "Sweepstakes Period" for the "SkyMiles Cruises Win Flights Each Month for a Year Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) November 24, 2014 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm ET March 31, 2015 ("Sweepstakes-End"). Sponsor's clock governs time.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to a legal U.S. resident residing in the 50 United States or D.C., 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who is the authorized user of the valid email address used to enter the Sweepstakes. Void in all US territories and possessions and where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. For Canadian Residents: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the United States and D.C. If you are a resident of Canada and enter the Sweepstakes you won't be eligible to be awarded a prize, however your entry information will be collected. By entering, you agree to receive Sponsor's emailed newsletters and promotions from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Do not enter if you don't want to receive emails from Sponsor. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of household of World Travel Holdings, Inc. d/b/a SkyMiles Cruises ("Sponsor"), Delta Air Lines, Inc. ("Delta") and TMACO, LLC d/b/a THE MARKETING AGENCY ("Administrator"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, design, web design, web hosting and publicity agencies (the "Sweepstakes Entities") and anyone connected with the production or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- How to Enter: This Game is played only on the Internet. Go to www.skymilescruises.com/sweepstakes (the "website") and enter a valid, working email address for which you are the authorized user, your first and last name and your zip code in the section "Cruise Deals Email Signup" during the Sweepstakes-Period. You will receive one (1) entry. Maximum one (1) entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes. You must supply an accurate, functioning email address, for which you are the authorized user, for your entry to be eligible and to be notified should you be chosen as a potential winner. It is an entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email addresses current and to monitor it. "Authorized user" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address in question. Online entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computer device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. You may not enter with multiple email and/or multiple identities nor may you use any other device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of entries. All discovered entries made in violation of these rules will be deleted. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Winner Selection: One (1) Grand Prize winner and five (5) First Prize winners will be chosen in random drawings approximately 30 days after Sweepstakes-End from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified within five (5) days after the selection is made via email to the email address supplied on entry form or other form of communication in Administrators' sole discretion. A winner will have three (3) business days to reply confirming his/her acceptance of the prize and providing all requested contact information. All prizewinners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within three (3) business days of date on notification or it will be concluded definitively that the prize has been declined and, without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings as outlined above. Failure to reply in the indicated time frame will indicate that the prize has been refused and forfeited for all time and an alternative entry will be chosen in random drawings as outlined above. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's Sponsor and Administrator not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email messages. The prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of printing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prizes and the values stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in the sole determination of the Administrator from all legitimate claimants according to the Official Rules.
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (1) Grand Prize: Flights for a Year to be fulfilled as 2 Delta Ticket - Economy Class - US48/Canada Certificates, each good for one (1) round-trip within the 48 contiguous USA (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and the 10 Provinces of Canada per month for 12 consecutive months for a total of 24 Delta Ticket - Economy Class - US48/Canada Certificates, each good for one (1) round-trip within the 48 contiguous USA (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and the 10 Provinces of Canada. In addition, the Grand Prize winner will receive a cruise for two (2), represented as a $3,000 voucher to be used towards any cruise, including taxes and fees, based on availability, when booked through SkyMiles Cruises. A cruise vacation includes ship accommodations, ocean transportation, onboard meals, some beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. The cruise prize is awarded "as is" and is subject to cabin availability. Winner will be responsible for all other expenditures not specifically mentioned here including, without limitation, transportation to /from departure port, alcoholic and some other beverages, gratuities, shore excursions, telephone, incidentals, personal expenses and travel/medical insurance. Winner must book travel through SkyMiles Cruises who will contact winner and all prize travel must be completed by 12/31/2015 or it will be forfeited in its entirety. ARV: $15,000. (5) First Prize: Four (4) Delta Ticket - Economy Class - US48/Canada Certificates, each good for one (1) round-trip within the 48 contiguous USA (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and the 10 Provinces of Canada. ARV: $2,000. For all Delta Tickets: Tickets are subject to all the Terms & Conditions applicable to Economy Class - US48/Canada Certificates at the time of Certificate usage. The winner will receive special instructions how to book a flight. Additional assistance will be available at 800-221-1212. Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply. Any tax liability or other government imposed fees are the responsibility of the user. Tickets must be used within one (1) year of issuance. Total Prizes ARV: $25,000. Should the actual value of any prize be less than the ARV stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or kind. Odds of winning any prize: Dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Air travel will be awarded in the form of Certificates that may be redeemed for round-trip travel on Delta. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Certificates is also prohibited. Certificate seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of 24 hours after reservation is made. After this cancellation/reissue privilege expires, date, time and routing changes are permitted (subject to the availability booking class) however a $200 fee applies. Based on availability, passengers holding confirmed reservations and tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight within 3 hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable fee of $50.
Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of up to $2.50 which will be imposed on e ach flight segment in the passenger's ticketed itinerary. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of $25 for first checked bag, $35 for second checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Any taxes, fees, or charges paid at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, Certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades/Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for tickets booked with Certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed Certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
- General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be conducted by THE MARKETING AGENCY, the independent judging organization whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor or the independent judging organization concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination, force majeure, network problems or human error and for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, human error or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control. Winners will be drawn from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of cancellation/termination. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole judgment entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant's entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if entrant (i) attempts to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability for damage caused to entrant's or any other person's/entity's computer hardware, software or communications network, regardless of cause. Only the prizes and the values listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded. Grand Prize winner and cruise travel companion (if winner chooses to travel with one) are responsible for: 1) all travel documents including, without limitation, a current, valid US Passport and/or other identification documents acceptable to the cruise line, U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the U.S. Government; (2) all medical requirements; (3) respecting all local regulations; (4) for full compliance with the regulations of all venues and (5) traveling the entire itinerary together. All winners will be responsible for: 1) all travel documents including, without limitation, identification documents acceptable to the Delta, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the U.S. Government and (2) all medical requirements. Sponsor, Delta and cruise line, as they may apply, have the right to refuse travel to anyone who does not have proper travel documents or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/herself properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner's or winner's companion's (should one accompany winner) non-compliance with travel and venues' regulations or any other reason. Should Grand Prize winner not travel with a companion, there will be no adjustment to the prize nor any compensation.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, an entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and all their respective shareholders, estates and assigns, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all "costs", which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation or non-participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and/or use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to 1) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and 2) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). A winner acknowledges that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of comparable or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. A prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner shall be selected in random drawings. All taxes are a winner's responsibility and a 2015 form #1099 will be issued to all prize winners for the value of their prizes. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to its choice of law provisions. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Unless prohibited by law. acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winners' names, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics (excluding address, phone number and email address) for promotional, advertising and publicity purposes by Sponsor and Delta Air Lines, Inc. (including posting to the Delta Air Lines website, www.delta.com, or www.skymilescruises.com); this permission includes, but is not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor's or Delta Air Lines photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, and winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' fees. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- For a Winners List — available on or about June 30, 2015, send a self addressed, stamped, #10, business envelope to Winners - "Win Flights for a Year" c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. Requests must be received June 30, 2015. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed; only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
- Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by World Travel Holdings, Inc., 100 Fordham Road, Building C, Floor 2, Wilmington, MA 01887 and is administered by The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.